Private Consultant Psychiatrists in Kent, London and Surrey
Telephone & Online Appointments
with Consultant Psychiatrist
Covid 19 Update 23 March 2020
Both our consultants are continuing to treat patients remotely via telephone and online consultations, and all of us at Private Psychiatry are committed to supporting our new and existing patients in whatever we can during this difficult and anxious time. For further information on how to book an appointment or to contact the practice during this time, click here.
Consultant psychiatrists, Dr Adrian Winbow and Prof Anthony Hale diagnose and treat a variety of mental health problems including depression, stress, anxiety, phobias, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, addictions and many other mental health disorders in adults, as well as specialist disorders including intractable or resistant depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, autistic spectrum disorders, ADHD, OCD and body dysmorphia.
Private Psychiatry offers a variety of psychiatric therapies including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), hypnotherapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and supportive psychotherapy amongst others.
As private psychiatrists in London, Kent and Surrey, we provide a flexible and caring service for the treatment of mental health problems for patients who come to us direct or as the result of a GP referral for mental health treatment. We also provide psychiatric medico-legal reports for solicitors and support corporate clients by providing psychiatric occupational health reports.
Why choose us? We offer our patients:
- Care - a professional, personal and caring service tailored to suit the needs of each individual patient. Appointments are in a relaxed and secure environment where patients are made to feel at ease.
- Expertise - highly skilled psychiatric consultants with many years’ experience in treating a variety of mental health problems.
- Service - no waiting lists with appointments available quickly and conveniently at one of several clinics in London, Kent and Surrey.
- Support - an individual treatment plan and personal support for every patient with the opportunity to ask questions and really understand your treatment.
- Quality - high levels of satisfaction among our patients – 100% rated us good, very good or excellent in our most recent patient survey in 2019.