Consultant Psychiatrists in Kent, Surrey and London
Consultant psychiatrists, Dr Adrian Winbow and Prof Anthony Hale, diagnose and treat a variety of mental health problems including depression, stress, anxiety, phobias, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, addictions and many other mental health disorders in adults and young people from the age of 16, as well as specialist disorders including intractable or resistant depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, autistic spectrum disorders, ADHD, OCD and body dysmorphia.
Private Psychiatry offers a variety of psychiatric therapies including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), hypnotherapy and supportive psychotherapy amongst others.
As private psychiatrists in London, Kent and Surrey, we provide a flexible and caring service for the treatment of mental health problems for patients who come to us direct or as the result of a GP referral for mental health treatment. We also provide medico-legal reports for solicitors and support corporate clients by providing psychiatric occupational health reports.
Why choose us? We offer our patients:
- Care - a professional, personal and caring service tailored to suit the needs of each individual patient. Appointments are in a relaxed and secure environment where patients are made to feel at ease.
- Expertise - highly skilled psychiatric consultants with many years’ experience in treating a variety of mental health problems.
- Service - no waiting lists with appointments available quickly and conveniently at one of several clinics in London, Kent and Surrey.
- Support - an individual treatment plan and personal support for every patient with the opportunity to ask questions and really understand your treatment.
- Quality - high levels of satisfaction amongst our patients – 100% in our most recent patient survey in 2015.